자격조건 (Minimum requirements)
신청자는 반드시 다음이 조건을 만족하여야 합니다.
영주권을 신청하는 시점을 기준으로
- 과거 3년 간 캐나다에서의 최소 1년 이상의 경력소지자
- 합법적인 절차를 거쳐 얻은 경력
- NOC별 요구하는언어구사능력
경력 (Skilled work experience)
과거 3년 간 캐나다에서의 최소 1년 이상의 경력은 다음 숙련직 직군에 해당하여야 합니다.
- Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)
- Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
- Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
최소 1년의 경력계산
30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours) or
30 hours/week for 12 months at more than one job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
자영업이나 혹은 학업 중에 얻은 경력은 사용할 수 없습니다.
연방경험이민 프로그램에서는 교육에 대한 조건은 없습니다.
There is NO education requirement for Canadian Experience Class.
But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you either need:
- a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR
- a completed foreign credential, and
- an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC.
언어능력 (Language ability)
1. meet the minimum language level of
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs OR
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC B jobs, and
take a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) that shows you meet the level for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
2. You must show that you meet the requirements in English or French by including the test results when you complete
your Express Entry profile. Your test results must not be more than TWO years old on the day you apply for permanent residence
or you will need to retake the test.
그외 요구조건 (Other requirements)
- You must be admissible to Canada.
- You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec.